Download SBI PAY-UPI activated app: How to download, Register and Send money: All android smart phone users can download SBI PAY-UPI App from Google Play Store and can send and receive money with Virtual Address. UPI stands for Unified Payments Interface with is a mobile application for performing online transactions easily without providing Payee account number, IFSC code and other banks details. It is the easiest payment system that permits you to transfer money or funds between any two People. Through this article, you can get complete information about RBI UPI Application. You can also get the knowledge about the Downloading procedure for this app with step by step registration process. After installing and registering SBI UPI app, you can send or receive money in just three steps. We all know that most of the people face difficulty in the procedure of the transfer of the money by visiting Bank. It wastes lots of time also. So, to spread digitization in the country Reserve Bank of India comes with the RBI UPI App by which you can transfer money easily and quickly. Anybody can download SBI-UPI App that allows them to transfer money instantly to someone who uses the IMPS in UPI. To transfer money you not need to enter your Bank Account No, IFCS Code and other bank details. You will only have a virtual identity that looks like this ‘rohit2016@sbi’. You will have to use this Virtual Address to do online payment transfer. Now, you can check below information and can download SBI PAY-UPI APP from Google play store and perform your task.
Note: Same as you can download all other banks UPI App from Google Play store and use it similarly after registration. Check below information and enjoy the benefits.
Advantages of SBI PAY-UPI App
- Funds settlement in Real time.
- You just need payee virtual address and name for fund transfer.
- There is no need to share account information every time.
- Receive and send money instantly.
- You can add multiple banks account in SBI PAY-UPI App.
- It is a fastest money sending app.
- No need to visit your bank branch to transferring funds.
- Provided by RBI.
- You can pay online bill payments, buy train tickets, and book your flight, do online shopping etc. with UPI app easily.
Download all bank UPI Appplication
Note: If your bank did not launch UPI Application then, you can download any of the available UPI application provided by any of the bank and can use it similarly. Suppose if you are XXXX BANK customer and the same bank do not have its own UPI app then, you can download any BANK UPI app (you can download SBI PAY app) and continue with the same procedure given here on this webpage.
- SBI Pay: Android phones
- HDFC Bank Mobile Banking: Android and iOS
- ICICI Pockets: Android phones, iOS
- Axis Pay UPI App: Android phones
- Union Bank UPI App: Android phones
- PNB UPI: Android phones
- PhonePe: Android phones
- Canara Bank UPI – eMpower: Android phones
- United UPI: Android phones
- Andhra Bank ONE – UPI App: Android phones
- UCO UPI: Android phones
- Bank of Maharashtra – Maha UPI: Android phones
- Vijaya UPI: Android phones
- South Indian Bank – SIB M-Pay (UPI Pay): Android phones
- KBL SMARTz (UPI): Android phones
- OBC UPI PSP: Android phones
- UPI Bank Transfer with Friends: Android phones
- DCB Bank UPI App: Android phones
- Lotza – UPI: Android phones
- TranZapp – UPI: Android phones
- CSB UPI: Android phones
How to download SBI PAY-UPI APP and send money
SBI PAY-UPI APP Download and Registration Process:
- First of all, you will need to download SBI PAY app from Google Play Store which is SBI UPI activated app. Search this app and click on SBI PAY.
- To download and install, you will have to click on ‘ISTALL’ button. It takes few seconds to install as it is only 1.96 MB file app.
- Then, open it and click on “allow” buttons as you will have to accept these permissions.
- After allowing these permissions, you will see a ‘PSP’ message (check below screenshot- click on “ACCEPT”. Actually, it for your security reasons where it checks that you are operating your app from that particular device.
- After click on accept button you will get below message. So, click on “OK” button.
- Then, your mobile number verification message will flash on your mobile screen, check your number and if this number is registered with your bank account then click on ‘YES’ button.
- Now, you will have to set virtual address and some other required details such as your first name, last name and email ID. You will also need to choose a security question and type your answer.
Note: You are advised to set an easy Virtual Address as only through this virtual address you can send and receive money or perform online transactions.
- Then, you will have to select your bank from the list of banks. It’s really interesting and perfect features where you can select your bank (any bank from list) whether you are using SBI PAY-UPI app-(check below screenshot).
- Now, tick ‘terms & condition’ and click on “NEXT” button.
- In next page, you can check account holder’s name, virtual address and account number. Check all these details and click on “REGISTER” button.
- Once you register, you will get confirmation message. So, click on “OK” button.
- Then, you will have to set your 6-digit password, confirm it again, complete security question and click on “SET APP PASSWORD” and you will see confirmation message. Click on “OK” button.
- Now, you will have to login SBI PAY app again with your login password and click on submit button. You will get a message where you will have to click on ‘SET UPI PIN’.
- Then, provide your debit card details (enter last six digits of your debit card), expiry date and click on “SUBMIT” button. After clicking on submit button, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number; Enter OTP in the box, Enter your MPIN and click on submit button.
- Once it submitted, you will see a success info message on the screen. Click on “BACK” button and proceed for payment.
SBI PAY-UPI APP Make Payment Easily in just three steps
- First, click on “PAY” icon.
(Note: Before proceeding further, you should have PAYEE VIRTUAL ADDRESS. Without Payee Virtual Address, you will not complete online transaction through UPI APP).
- A new screen will open where you will need to provide payee UPI details (Payee Virtual Address and Payee Name). You can also type your remark, enter amount in “Transaction Amount” box and click on pay button.
- Now, you can see “Transaction Successfully Completed” Message.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “SBI PAY-UPI App: How to download, Register and Send money”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest update about ‘SBI PAY-UPI App’.