SBI Life Login-Policy Status-Registration: SBI Life provides SBI Life Login features by which you check your life insurance policy details on your fingers. All SBI Life Policy Holders can register and avail the service through the SBI website. Through My policy service, customers experience the enhancing power. All users can create an account and enroll their policies; they can also view details of policies pertinently for each enrolled policy, and they can also file a request for taking various services. Customer support is also available for policyholders for any queries or any suggestions.
So, if you have SBI Insurance Policy, then you can check the status online for your policy through ‘Online Policy Tracker’. This kind of insurance coverage tracker helps you to make your premium payment at the right time by which you will free from your mind to lapse policy, late payment fees, etc. We know that you can contact any SBI Life supporter/agent to take any help regarding your policy details but by SBI Life Login you can check policy details online conveniently in just a few minutes and for that you will have to do registration fist to avail this service.
Through ‘SBI My Policy’ you will have to create a login account to check SBI Life insurance policy details and for that, you will need to provide or enter your policy number, customer ID, Email ID and your date of birth. You will have to choose a user/login name of your choice and make a secure password. On successful registration process of your account, you can log in and check the details. You can not only check your policy status and premium dates but also you can set SMS alert for this and more. If you want to pay your policy premium online, then you can use “Bullet Payment” option by which you can pay the amount by entering policy number, mobile number and date of birth. To pay the amount you may use Master/Visa/American Express/Internet banking/Diners credit card.
SBI Life Online Plans
SBI Life Online Plans are affordable, paperless and convenient. You can go through a wealth creation by taking insurance plan, and you can also take a pure insurance term plan or an annuity plan for a regular income and security for yourself and your livings for life.
SBI Life Individual Plans
Unit Linked Insurance Plan is a long-term investment cum protection plans that give you an opportunity of getting market linked returns while providing life insurance protection. Depending on your risk appetite, you have the options for choosing from the host of funds having the risk exposure. Some of the other attractive features like-Flexibility and transparency are also to make ULIPs an attractive long-term investment option. To fulfill your long-term desires, SBI Life presents you a wide range of ULIPs by which you can continue to celebrate your Life.
SBI Life Group Plans
SBI Life gives a full range of employee benefit solutions which helps organizations to encourage, retain and reward the best skill in the industry. It also offers a host of corporate solutions to both legal necessity and a voluntary needs and hence ensures to fix the employer-employee relationship in the long run.
How to login SBI Life
To login SBI Life, you will need login name and password.
- Visit SBI Life-My Policy web page.
- Click on “Login” section and enter required details.
- Enter your login name, password and available captcha.
- Click on “Enter” button and check your details.
How to check SBI Life Insurance Policy Status-Registration Process
- For registration, you should be an SBI Life Insurance policyholder.
- Visit the website of SBI Life and search for “New user” link, click on that for registration.
- Provide your Policy Number, Customer or Client ID, Email ID and Date of Birth and click on “Submit” button.
- You can see your details on the computer screen where you can Edit or confirm Phone number or your latest Email address. You will also need to provide login details and Submits the full information.
- After submission, you will receive an email from SBI with a link to reset the password (need to provide correct email id for this).
- Then finally, you will have to click on the received link to your email address got during the registration process.
- By clicking on that link, you will be automatically directed to a new page where you will need to change the password. Enter old and select a new password.
- On successful procedure of change of password, your registration process will complete.
For any query-Contact
- Toll free number: 1800-222-123 or 1800-22-9090 (9am to 9pm).
- Email: email@example.com
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the SBI Life Login-Registration. To get more information, you can bookmark this page and visit here again.