How To Stop A Cheque Payment Using Online Sbi Internet Banking : SBI bank offered net banking facilities to their customers. So that customers can access their bank account with an ease of home and office. Net banking has many facilities and features in it regarding your bank account. Through Net banking, you can send a request for a cheque book or others. Cheque book is an important negotiable instrument which helps you to transferred funds or money via hand delivery.
SBI bank also provides online cheque facility to their customers by that they can perform many tasks related their bank accounts. Online SBI bank Cheque is used to do safe and convenient payments. Because of SBI bank security system, Online cheque payments is less risk and dangers. SBI bank offered different types of the cheque for customer’s different needs like- Bearer cheque/Order cheque/Open cheque or others.
STEPS TO STOP CHEQUE PAYMENTS THROUGH NET BANKING
Sometimes it happens that because of some urgent need/work one should need to stop cheque payments for that you shouldn’t need to be panic. SBI bank provides stop cheque payments through net banking. Customers can only stop their cheque payments before the cheque present the bank for clearing.
Customers can also obtain cheque series from Phone banking services or you can use net banking to stop the payments. It is such a simple process to stop cheque payment by using net banking. Here in this SBI bank related article, we are providing you some easy steps to stop cheque payments.
- Visit SBI bank official site that is www.onlinesbi.com
- Click on personal banking login section.
- After that click on Continue to the login.
- Enter Username and password or click on “Login” button.
- Account summary page will display on your screen
- Then click on “e-services” link.
- In standing instruction section you are able to find “Stop Cheque Payment” link clicks on that.
- At last enter your “Start cheque Number” and “End cheque number” provide cheque Stop reason, accept terms and condition.
- And submit it.
- Verify providing details and confirm it by clicking on “Confirm” button.
NOTE: – This web page is dedicated to SBI bank stop cheque payments online. Users can also bookmark this web page for more information regarding SBI bank.